Consider yourself a master of the local LGBT scene?
Do you have an archive of knowledge about the local and international LGBT history?
Think you know everything about protecting oneself from HIV and STIs?
And...do you want to win prizes worth more than $3500?!
Then register now as a contestant for our game show! (See how you can register for the game show to win prizes below!) All contestants will walk away with prizes provided by our generous sponsors. On top of the grand prize, the last person standing also gets bragging rights to being the ultimate winner of Oogachaga's mega event of the year!
Unwind and have some silly fun at our game booths before the show. During the show, support (or sabotage) the contestants with the audience card when they use this helpline. Stay on for the lucky draw at the end of the show to see if your numbers come up! You could walk away with extra goodies!
17 August 2012 at 9.30pm. Doors open at 9pm. (Contestants may need to register earlier for a briefing.)
Play Club (21 Tanjong Pagar Rd, #01-02/03/04).
This event is specially organised for the LGBTQ community.
Contestants will be quizzed on topics about:
(i) local LGBT culture
(ii) local and international LGBT history
(iii) HIV/STI prevention
The winner will stride proudly away with prizes worth more than $3500, which include:
- 1-year free entry to Play + bottle of champagne worth $1660
- $500 hamper from M.A.C Cosmetics
- 1-month unlimited indoor tanning sessions + 1 brazilian/boyzilian wax from Fabulous Group worth $394
- Fujifilm Finepix JX310 14 Mega-pixel Camera with Camera Case & Premium Care Kit worth $213.90 sponsored by NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com
- Vouchers worth $200 from NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com
- a pair of Walking Tall shoes worth $169
- 2-year membership from Trevvy.com worth $152
- 1 party package from Pink Noise (bottle of vodka, VIP entry to ZIRCA) worth $150
- 1 discount voucher from Shuang Spa worth $50
- 1 SuperSlyde Original 250ml worth $43.90 from SuperSlyde
- 1 set of dinner voucher from 8 Cafe & Bar worth $40
- 1 customised thumbdrive from Action for Aids worth $20
Click here for a full list of prizes and goodie bag items!
To register as a contestant, click here. (Closing date: 15 August)
For everyone else, join in the fun early!
First 100 audience members get free entry + 1 standard housepour.
Cover charge: $15 (includes 1 drink)
Official Venue Sponsor:
Official Lube Sponsor:
Are You GAYME Enough is a community engagement project funded by ToteBoard Community Healthcare Fund.
Are You GAYme Enough?
Create on: 04 Jun 2012 at 05:08 AM