Looking at preparing and equipping yourself with skills, before embarking on the journey of seeking
for companionship and easing into a gay relationship?
Oogachaga brings back – Many Single Men IV. This two day workshop provides a safe space for
single individuals to explore and learn from each other.
Date: 1 & 2 September 2012 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Fee: Fee inclusive of material and tea break
Register fee - $30.00
Venue: To be emailed to registered participants
- Understand how your strengths can give your date or relationship a spark.
- Discuss where and how you could find that special someone.
- Explore with facilitators and participants, when it comes to dating, what works and what doesn’t.
- Arm yourself with knowledge on how to ensure your well being while enjoying the excitement in
finding the right one.
This two day workshop consists of individual work, small group discussions as well as exciting indoor
About the facilitators
Alphonsus Lee is one of our dedicated volunteer counsellors with Oogachaga(OC) since 2009. Alphonsus has been involved in several OC workshops and worked with single gay men as well as couples. Ryan Nge is our new and energetic social worker who will inject new ideas in this new run.
Comments from previous participant
- I enjoyed myself and at the same time gained insight into the types of men I am attracted to.
- The interactive, laid back and easy manner of how the instructors conduct the workshop puts me
and I suppose others at ease in sharing anecdotes of our lives that give insight to the dating game in
the gay circle and what to do and not to do.
- The facilitators were very helpful and their activities are fun and interesting.
Seats are limited and registration closes 30 August 2012.
Door gift for Many Single Men Four is proudly sponsored by NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com.
Visit NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com for more information about their online store and exciting merchandise.
Many Single Men 4
Create on: 08 Aug 2012 at 03:08 AM