|Oogachaga has a series of resources that you might find useful. We are also preparing some other resources. Do visit this page regularly for more updates.|
Information about Oogachaga
1. Oogachaga Service Brochure - Find out about our services for the LGBTQ community in Singapore.
2. What's Out Here - A comprehensive guide which lists all LGBTQ resources in Singapore.
Resources on LGBTQ issues
1. Living a Full Life Guide - A guide for mature gay and bisexual men aged 40 and above.
2. Gay Men Dating Survival Guide - A easy to read guide for gay and bisexual men who are looking same sex romantic relationships.
3. The ABCs of Gay Sex - A honest guide for gay and bisexual men who want to explore sexually but safely.
4. Self Harm and Suicidal Tendencies in LGBT - A brochure on self harm and suicide related specific to LGBT.
5. What is LGBTQ? - A simple brochure on definitions of LGBTQ
9. Thinking about Coming Out? - If you are thinking about coming out, here's our simple tips guide for you.
11. A Resource Guide to Transitioning for Transgender People - This guide is written with the intention to provide transgender-identified persons or their kin,some knowledge about what it means to be transgender.
12. Self care in Emotional Crisis - A resource on caring for yourself and others
1. SAFE Singapore 中文资料
2. 中国同性恋亲友会 PFLAG China (PDF) - 认识同志（当子女出柜时）
3. 中国爱白教育文化中心 AIBAI (PDF) 认识同志手册
4. 台北市政府同志手冊 Resource guide by Taipei City Government 认识同志手册
5. 台湾同志咨询热线协会 Taiwan Tongzhi Hotline Association 认识同志
6. 美国心理学会 －解答你的问题 关于跨性别者，性别认同及性别表达
7. 美国心理学会 －解答你的问题 深入理解性倾向和同性恋
Reading list for Professionals
Video Resources - A list of videos produced by or for Oogachaga
Oogachaga Publications and Video Resources