08/13/2011 - 13:00
Join us for a passionate afternoon to discover and discuss
- Your relationship with relationships and what love means to you
- The crazy things that women do for love
- Stages of development in a lesbian relationship
- How to sustain meaningful relationships
- Signs of an unhealthy relationship and what you can do
About the facilitators
Love Addict will be facilitated by the OC Women team. Workshop leader Sze believes in love! She has volunteered with OC since 2008, and facilitated the OC Women programme in 2010 and 2011.
Come join us if…
- You’d like to understand your relationships better
- You look forward to sharing your views on love
- You’re interested in meeting new friends in the community and hearing their experiences of love and lesbian relationships
13 August 2011, Saturday, 1.00pm – 4.00pm, Part of IndigNation 2011. Registration starts at 12.30pm.
72-13 at Mohamed Sultan Road.
We recommend donation of $5.00. Your donation will help us to offset the cost for the event.