Oogachaga Mature Men Project team has gathered input from gay and bisexual men aged 40 years and above through our online survey and focus group discussion in 2010. This allowed us to plan programs that are meaningful to the mature men population.
We are also pleased to announce that the Mature Men Project is supported by M.A.C AIDS Fund. We are grateful that M.A.C AIDS Fund recognises Oogachaga's work for the gay and bisexual men in Singapore.
We have planned a whole range of program under the Mature Men Project:
1. Aging Gracefully and Gaily on 19 February 2011.
2. Saturday Tea Session 1st Run (5, 12, 19 and 26 March and 2 April)
3. Eat Drink Men Talk - social event on 24 April 2011
4. Saturday Tea Session 2nd Run (in June 2011)
5. Living a Full Life - an informative guide for mature gay and bisexual men
6. Modelling the Human Form - social event on 23 July 2011
7. Experiencing Yoga - A Mature Men Project social event (23 October 2011)
1. Mature | Sexy | Fabulous - 4 February 2012
2. Saturday Tea Session 3rd Run - 11, 18 and 25 February, 3 and 10 March 2012
3. A Day at the Marina Barrage - 19 February 2012
4. A Chinese Tea Appreciation Workshop - 27 May 2012
5. Sunday Tea Sessions 4th Run - 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 July 2012
In addition, we know that being a gay/bisexual and mature man, you may have different sets of concerns. As such, we provide counselling service for you in Oogachaga, call 6226 2002 or email us for an appointment.
If you like this project, please consider making a small donation to Oogachaga so that we can continue to make our services affordable to the LGBT communities.
Stay connected with Oogachaga on our latest development. Join our mailing list now.