SENIOR SOCIAL WORKER/ SOCIAL WORKER/ SOCIAL WORK ASSISTANT
Oogachaga is a community-based, professional counselling, support and personal development organisation working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999.
We invite suitable applicant to apply for the above positions. As an LGBTQ-affirming and inclusive non-profit organisation, we actively encourage applications from qualified candidates who identify as LGBTQ, gender and sexually diverse or allies, including persons living with HIV.
The successful candidate will be involved in supporting and working with members of the LGBTQ community. This includes counselling, case management, group work, community outreach, professional training, and internal administration.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal & time management skills
- Fluency in English and preferably one other official language (Mandarin, Malay or Tamil)
- LGBTQ-affirming personal attitude and professional stance
- Registration with the relevant professional body is preferred
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience (for Senior Social Worker)
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience - Bachelor degree in Social Work, Counselling or Psychology (for Social Worker)
- Relevant diploma from recognised educational institution (for Social Work Assistant)
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident only
- We apologise that only eligible applicants will be contacted.
- Closing date: 31 March 2016
Please submit your online application at: bit.ly/OCjob2016
57B Pagoda Street, Singapore 059216