We exist to support lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer and gender diverse (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families, and to raise awareness of issues impacting the LGBTQ+ community in Singapore.
Why support us?
Oogachaga is legally registered as a non-profit business (registration no: 53035413J), and comes under SPACES Counselling and Community Limited, a registered company limited by guarantee (registration number: 200402955N) with charity status (charity number: 1812).
Please consider a cash donation to support our work. Your contribution will help to:
- Support our counselling services for the LGBTQ+ community
- Provide training programmes for our volunteers
- Develop LGBTQ-affirming education and information resources for those coming to terms with their sexual orientation and/ or gender identity, like our Sexuality Explained video series
- Provide professional training and consultancy services to staff working in the social service, healthcare and education sectors, so they can better support their LGBTQ+ clients
- Conduct outreach programmes such as support groups, community talks and workshops
- Maintain the professional staff team and centre at 57B Pagoda Street
Making a donation
Online donation portal
Use our online donation page at:
Please note that the donation will be received by our parent organization & registered charity, Spaces Counseling and Community Limited, and funds will be transferred internally to Oogachaga.
ATM transfer/ Internet banking
A direct transfer can be made to:
Account name: Oogachaga
Type: DBS current account
Account number: 011-901459-8
Bank code: 7171
Branch code: 011
Payable to “Oogachaga” and sent to:
57B Pagoda Street